Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Stuff It

Well, stuff it right?

I'm moving MPDW to "Medium Risk HYIPs I Like" alongside Private Opps.

It was a bad call of mine I believe to ever put them in the solid or real investment programs categories.

I've had enough.

Reasons to move them?

Well, for starters, there was the sudden rule changes which were a breach in their TOS. We were told we would have due warning and the like for any changes, then all of a sudden our units were locked in for 26 weeks and withdrawal minimum was raised to 3 units. Definite red flag there.

Secondly, are all the unanswered questions and vague answers. Classic con man's game. Devilboy, Voyager, and HYI-Center have asked many valid questions over at HYIPDiscussion and have been immediately pounced on by the zealous faithful. The main question has always been why 'elite members' can't see the 'promised' trading. It was always implied that elite members could see most of the trading in action. When some members reached elite status, they were instead privy to a 20K trading account, which really seemed to be 'play' money. No confirmation of the other accounts could be found. Vague answers were given, such as 'protecting their trading strategy' etc. It must be a really consistent trading system to give pretty much the same result each and every week... :S

Of course, there are flipsides to this and the vague explanations COULD be true. This is why I am keeping them on the list and just moving them to medium risk HYIPs. I consider them a game now completely, the only reason I had them higher in the past was relying on other members in the community but I think they were quite easily duped by it all as well. A lesson learnt for us all.

So, I still have a little faith in MPDW. I don't hate them. I'm just not exactly 'bum-over-noggin' (to quote Arrested Development) for them!

The final straw which inspired me to write this and come over and make a little change to the sidebar was the fact that Rabbit, over at HYIPD, found out that Dreamdrifter, Waterbaby, Mithras and Bearclaw are all from the same IP. A little bit of a storm has erupted in that discussion thread. Apparently Waterbaby is Dreamdrifter and Bearclaw's (the husband) son. Mithras seems to be an alias for Waterbaby. This kind of underhanded deceit got on my nerves one time too many!

Waterbaby used to jump on me for being neutral or making a comment in the thread... then would go make narky comments in the NS-FG thread, as if they saw NS-FG as a threat to MPDW. I think this is because they saw that NS-FG is the REAL deal, and what at one point was very transparent DD (MPDW) has been not one-upped, but twenty-upped by NS-FG and for some reason MPDW can't come to the plate and show at least some semblance of the same level of transparency. This narkiness towards me and NS-FG (which for some reason was the enemy) has made me like NS-FG more and left a sour taste in my mouth in regard to MPDW supporters.

So now, Dreamdrifter is posting, and giving vague, run-around answers. Once again, Devilboy is asking his perfectly legit questions. Such as, "why can't you just take $35k out of trade to pay those who want to opt out?" As of yet, this question, which has been asked for a few weeks now, has yet to see a succinct answer. If we get one, I'll be sure to let you know! I am not counting MPDW out of the picture yet. I'll keep y'all posted.

But boy, it sure is village of the cheerleader damned when you start talking about them!

I can feel good too - no one ever signed up under my ref. link! Don't think anyone ever really cared... :)

P.S. If any of you want to check out the thread in question with the current heated discussion, here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home