Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Subscribe! + Stormpay Sucks

Ooh ooh I chucked up some feeds for the site... RSS/Atom feeds.

Basically you can subsribe to the blog in a feed reader or whatever you feel like and get the latest updates straight to your door. Well, screen. Or paper. Or whatever the hell you read the blog on.

Please subscribe! And if I can work out how the hell to track who is subscribed to me feeds I'll be able to check that... :)

The feed links are down in the side bar. I'm too lazy to copy and paste them here (also it would ugly up the post) so you're gonna get that scroll wheel/page down key/whatever working!

Also, it appears Stormpay now only allows you to use your money in Stormpay for auctions. Well that's bloody genius isn't it? *sarcasm*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home