Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Something To Replace Stormy Surf?

After a period of deliberation, I finally made the splash into Matrix Daily.

Stormy Surf was high on my punt list but I never shared it here on the site as I got in it towards the end and wasn't confident enough to bandy it about just yet, and by the time I was I was seeing some yellow/red flags.

Now that Stormy's bitten the dust (all things 'Storm' eh? I think the name has bad karma) I was looking for something to replace my 'fun thing' and I found an autosurf.

Why an autosurf? Well much like Stormy it started life as an autosurf but is now an "autosurf without the surf!"

But before I get to the Matrix Daily I thought I’d give an overview of why I’m into yet another surf.

Well, my top three are Total Rune, Compact Surf and Wired Surf.

For me Phoenix is out of the picture (besides a minimal spend just in case) so I replaced it with Total Rune.

Stormy Surf is out of the picture (for now at least) so I’m replacing it with Matrix Daily, mainly because it’s interesting and has a similar base concept, and a good record as well.

Matrix Surf requires you to surf one site a day - that is, click one ad link.

A unique and interesting spin that Matrix has is the Red Pill/Blue Pill system.

If you make a spend with the blue pill, you get 5% a day for 25 days.

However you can also make a spend with the Red Pill, which is yielding much better results for people as of now:

May 1st 2006: 5%
Apr 30th 2006: 6%
Apr 29th 2006: 10%
Apr 28th 2006: 7%
Apr 27th 2006: 7%
Apr 26th 2006: 5%
Apr 25th 2006: 8%
Apr 24th 2006: 5%
Apr 23rd 2006: 5%
Apr 22nd 2006: 5%
Apr 21st 2006: 5%
Apr 20th 2006: 5%

Basically, it pays between 1 - 15% daily, for 25 days. Cool and unique spin.

Matrix has kept it simple, continues to pay out extremely quickly and is old school insofar that you can get a “free $5 for signing up!”

In fact it pays out so quickly that payout requests are paid out automatically EVERY 30 MINUTES.

That’s about all there is to it - it’s my new “StormySurf.” Except it’s flashier.

A little tidbit off the main page that makes me like them that bit much more: “For the first few months The Matrix Daily is in PHASE 1 where it goes through rapid expansion and is able to pay higher return rates.”

They know they’re an autosurf, and to quell overload too quickly, rates will possibly decrease after a few months. Fair enough!

It’s a bet, it’s a gamble, but I believe it’s a good one. They’re only at 12,000 members so there’s plenty of room to grow and explode. Remember how big the likes of Studiotraffic and 12DP got before they started seeing troubles?

And that’s enough autosurfs for me for now! (Back to my ‘real’ programs now I’ve just been having a bit of fun in things like this and EGoldRevolution lately!)

Matrix Daily.

Got the guts to take the Red Pill?

(Did I mention the fact it has a cool little seemingly custom script as well that’s a bit different? Aww, ain’t it cute! Or how about the fact the few ads I have viewed aren’t the same run of the mill ads I’ve seen everywhere else - though that could be luck of the draw… Either way. It’s something different!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home