Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dig Diggos

Seriously, Diggos could be poised to be the next-big-thing in HYIP/Game land.

200%. 10 - 34 days. Currently paying. You don’t have to do anything. It’s got a unique hook.

Could be poised to explode for months of activity like GR and StormySurf were.

And in the meantime I thought I would share with y’all something I found amusing, from the Diggos admin in their forum, in relation to people asking for contact info and DD and the like:

“I do not want your people to join because they believe I am some
miracle from beyond. They all need to find some other saviour.

It is very simple, $20 won’t even buy the family a decent meal
anymore these days and it is no real risk to spend that. If they
can’t afford it then they do not need to be buying ads from me.

Anybody else wanting my contact info can bugger off.

I have far too much at stake.

CHEERS

Peter”

That just makes me bloody laugh. In a good way.

Diggos is basically a doubler/HYIP/surf hybrid that is doing alright at the moment. Like Peter says, it’s TWENTY BUCKS, which may be a lot to some people, but if it is a lot DON’T spend what you can’t afford.

By saying that he is not some saviour and doesn’t want a cult, I just signed up to the cult of Peter. Also, by using the word ‘wanker’ a lot, I also like Peter.

It’s not FX-Experts, Joyfund or NSFG, to namedrop my usual random namedrops.

It’s twenty bucks in a program that could double your money on and on for a few months! At least it knows what it is, and the program makes no illusions or delusions otherwhise. The combination of different elements could see it chug on for a long time though - perhaps its somewhat uniqueness is why it hasn’t exploded yet?

Diggos.

I’m digging it.

It is what it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home