Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Diggos - The Next Stormy Surf?

Of course, the usual disclaimer about Diggos being a game, and 'whatnot' applies. Treat it as a fun thing, that, if 'played' right can net you a LOT of money. Just make sure to not over extend yourself, have fun, and don't get greedy.

Here goes, the usual guff and explanation...

I got interested in Diggos as my latest game a few days ago.

(Just to clarify, I referred to it as ‘low risk’ as if you only put $20 in, you’re not risking much, and for those who likes summaries - Diggos can double your money in 10 - 34 days.)

Why… well it sounds like “Digger” which is a name close to Aussies hearts.

But more importantly it reminds me of the likes of StormySurf, etc. and all the fun times you can have earning big money with a minimum of fuss (or crashing and burning.) Never spend more than you can afford to lose.

However, Diggos is based on a unique system which I like but before I get to that I had a bit of a read, and this is what enticed me to join…

The admin’s name is Peter Sweeney apparently. And anyway, towards the end of June he had a spot of bother and was in an auto accident. He had to close up shop. However, from what I’ve read, he refunded everyone PROMPTLY once he was back from the ER. (Which is all just speculation based on what he has told us, but either way from my little dabbles of research it appears the across-the-board refunds did happen!)

Here’s what he wrote:

“I had to close and refund.

Deeply sorry for the trouble.
All have been refunded accordingly via e-gold.

I had a bit of an accident with my auto
and just at the worst time. I am no shape to
do anything really but rest easy for a couple weeks.

I feel terrible bout leavin like this after
all the efforts we spent. I lost about 5000quid
just developin this bloody thing.

cheers

Peter”

With a use of English/Aussie slang and a cool demeanour I started to warm up to his character.

Then, a few days later, he sent this email:

“Hello Diggos Members, Sorry for the last email, several people reported it was empty and I think I may have figured out why. Anyway, here goes another shot at giving you a deserved explanation for the happenings of late. First thing was I had an auto accident and when I got home from the e.r. there was a message that gewts owners asked to be removed from our site. I assumed it would be best to close and refund because I thought it would take days to change the website and get rid of all references to gewts. Anyway, Vicki and many others wrote me a many emails lifting my spirits, they all asked to re-open. I wrote to the programmer asking him to help change the whole site which I expected to take several days. Amazingly the programmer had the entire website changed in a matter of hours! Thanks goes out to all the supportive emails and posts, you touched my heart with your kind words of support and desires to re-open. You will notice that the programmer also left all the previous ads and credits in your accounts as a free bonuses to all those who made purchases. I must apologize for my lack of faith in the members and there ability to believe in me and support me through these times, I will never doubt your support again! Please join the forum or send me emails at admin@diggos.com if you have any questions. CHEERS Pete”

So they’re back.

So what’s the unique system? Well you buy ‘advertising’ but at a pay-per-click search engine or some such similar thing as far as I can tell.

You are then entered into the “34 Days Or Less” system in which your money is doubled in 34 days or less. It goes down based on how many people you refer, but as far as I can tell without any referrals you receive double your cashola in 34 days.

A little while ago, it was 40 days! So the system is paying faster and faster. I like that, the reverse of what we are used to seeing. :p

With refs and the like you can make that ten days!

How do they make the dollars to pay us members? Well, as usual, an explanation is offered (by Peter) but it’s a little different and less cookie cutter than I’m used to seeing from the average program. At least he didn’t just copy and paste it from somewhere else.

“Cash-back is paid from sales and three other sources.
Obviously there is a limit to doubling money every 40 days.
Let’s be realistic, it is possible to do, I have done it, but impossible
to do on a consitent basis for long periods of time. Otherwise I would
control the world and have all the wealth in the world.

Limitations are at 144k/mo and increasing as other sources are
compounded. We have sources that produce very stable and high
returns every 60 days. We are bound by NDA and can’t discuss
the details. Each month our abilities double until we reach the
limit of this particular deal. By then there will be other deals that
can and will expand our portfolio past the 8 figure cap. ($xx,xxx,xxx.00) per month.

So I believe we have a path for many to attain a nice monthly
(10-40 day) part time income stream.
I do not see capacity limits being met for 1-2 years.
At that time I will determine our next step to take Diggos into
a private venture group that deals on a more one to one basis
with those interested.
My intention or goal is to see us meet the 8 figure cap in 1 year then decide whether to expand or change into a private venture group.

CHEERS

Peter”

Vague, probably BS (with elements of truth), but a little more interesting than usual. :)

It’s a game, or at least you should view it as such, but a potentially profitable game, and the minimum is $20.

Why do I like it?

Admin is funny, ‘honest’ in his use of vocabulary.
System is unique.
He managed to pull off an across the board refund as far as I can tell.

When playing a game, I always look for these things. Those things which make it stand out, make it different and make it unique. The sort of things which make it worth my punt money!

But if you have a go, don’t spend what you can’t afford to lose! :)

Diggos

Happy playing. Diggos could possibly be the next StormySurf or similar program.

It’s only just starting to pick up the hype now despite having been running successfully for a few weeks. (More if including the downtime period.)

P.S. FX-Experts rules, and if you’re looking to invest rather than play, they’re doing quite well at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home