Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Echo

Well not much is happening and I'm bored so I thought I'd update you on my games:

EGoldRevolution is putting along nicely now towards my eventual goal of twenty dollar a day withdrawals. They're way past the two-years-in-existence mark now.

CreativeConcept has inspired me to maybe put another spend in as they are giving me a PrivateOpps style vibe (that is they have the potential to keep on growing for months and months.)

Oh and most importantly Diggos keeps on paying.
Blah...

Look out tomorrow or the next day for a new investment opportunity rather than game, geared towards the little guy. I'm sure it'll benefit a lot of people, and there should be a pretty big write-up on it all.

I mainly used a bold typeface there to break up the monotony. How exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home