Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Friday, March 31, 2006

Updates - 31st March 2006

Hey guys, a few little updates.

Neverending Stori

"The NES Server is down due to a spam attack on GMI.

Please be patient while we work to have our issues fixed.

Gordon"

So both Global Mutual and NES are down for the moment. Don't fret, they'll be back - this spam attack method is becoming VERY popular at the moment and we are seeing a lot of sites face legitimate downtime because of it. (Not just an excuse for downtime like a scammer might use.)

On more general matters - this is my 196th post. For the 200th post I'm going to post my attempt at an 'article' and archive it. Something I promised I'd get to at my 100th post. Might be a few more little changes as well, as well as some new stuff.

I'll also be introducing a new Tier Two opportunity in the meantime - keep an eye out for that.

Also, if you ever send old Chancer and email and his reply is not what you expected/doesn't make sense send me another one explaining why! Sometimes things get lost in the rush and I don't have an autoresponder or anything for certain queries (e.g. Udachu) so it's a good old manual copy and paste for most of the info.

Keep it real y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home