Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Moronical Happenings

Oh, my GoogleSearch box is working again. Use it to search through my idiotic rantings. :)

The HYIP/surf world is a great source of unintentional comedy for many people.

Firstly, we've got the idiots running around acting like they're qualified-advisor types, giving pointless advice filled with naivete. You'll often people shooting down your own well-informed opinion as well just so they can flog an obvious scam and not acknowledge it is a scam.

The problem is, we have a lot of people with no clue, acting like they DO have a clue. They use past precedents without taking into account the nuance and difference of it all.

It's like they walk into a courtroom and claim that Suspect A, who killed a man accidentally, should be treated the same as Suspect B who killed and pillaged twenty people on a mammoth serial killer binge.

It's not the same - and this applies to HYIPs. There are similarities, and precedents, but few too people know how to read them properly. The problem is, you'll get a lot of white noise from people who are telling you they DO know how to read the precedents.

Just remember that the nice and amiable people are often the ones pushing the biggest agenda, and are too afraid to step on any toes! That's how they get the most sales. Pretending to look out for the little guy for example, but in actuality just protecting their interests.

I don't lie about what's going on here - if I like something, I say so. I write a LOT of crap and in there you'll usually find both sides of the fence. If I say it's a GAME it's a game and treat it as such! :)

Talking about those pushing the biggest agenda let's look at the SwissCult brigade. I got one of my posts deleted at MoneyMakerGroup - seriously, if you want to learn ANYTHING do not go to MMG. MoneyMakerGroup is like a hive of scum and villiany to quote Star Wars. It's the sort of joint where you get posts deleted for referencing another program, 'hijacking' a thread. The very fact that you can get reprimanded for trying to discuss a program and use comparative analysis makes it a 'hijacking' should illustrate to you right now what MMG is - a PROMOTIONAL tool.

Nothing else. Just a chance for people to flog crap programs. Fair enough but don't treat it as anything else. I myself visit often, but I make no illusions about what it is.

I got my latest post for being 'negative.' Now, I presented factual tidbits, as well as some comedy, some conversational points and some well-informed opinions but, see, because it was 'negative' it wasn't allowed in the thread.

It's 'hijacking.'

Okay, so we're allowed to discuss, but not compare it to anything. We're allowed to discuss, but not show any opinion other than positive?

So I take it you're all getting how crap MMG is right? And I'm sure, dear readers, you're a smart bunch, and already realized this!

Anyway, I've got a good feeling it was the whiny SwissCult sooks who went whinging to the mods to get me deleted because I was ruining their cult-like recruitment drive.

Play it wise and smart in this 'industry' and remember that the devil and the alligator (or croc if you're an Aussie like meself) are the ones with the brightest, nicest smiles.

On another note, my game of the moment paid me again - Diggos. I'm playing it hard and hoping for a GoldenRocks style run, but that's because I'm none-too-bright! I'd definitely recommend a bit of play on it, but play smart.

I also didn't mention earlier that I was paid by another game, GlobalAdsPro. They've got potential despite minor setbacks, but I wouldn't exactly go calling it 'blazing potential.'

Also, I'm following up on GlobalOnlineDepository still... I'm getting there. As of yet, my withdrawal request of probably 4 - 5 working days ago hasn't been processed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home