Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

NetIBA Certification

Well, today I got my NetIBA snail mail which allowed me to complete the last part of my verification process.

Let me just say that if you are using the likes of 12DP and Alientrust or other programs that use Stormpay, or even if you plan to use good amounts of money (i.e. above $10 here or there) in Stormpay, NetIBA certification is the way to go.

You save a LOT of money from fees (though 2.9% or whatever it is after certification is still comparatively high in some comparisons, it's a BIG improvement on 6.9%.)

Also, you get a LOT more Stormclix so you can quickly, freely without the investment of money, earn back the $20 or so for certification.

Get certified now if any of the above conditions apply to you! The longer you wait, the longer it takes before you get your snail mailed pin code, etc. :)

NetIBA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home