Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Friday, June 02, 2006

Marcos Speaks!

Although we all hear tidbits from Marcos (of FX-Experts) and some members of the community speak to him in a private manner, he just posted this on MMG awhile ago and I think it’s quite a nice little post:

“Hello guys. On these days before I have seem a lot of people that are posting bad things about me and about FX-Experts. I just want to tell that these people just have to withdraw their principal, as a lot of people are already doing. I can see people posting that FX-Experts’s incorporation papers are fake, that I am paying on hyipd etc. This is BS.
Please, I will repeat. If you want to believe that we will scam you, you just have to withdraw your principal. This is your right.
I want to thank my investors that still believe in the program. I can assure you that you will continue to do well, and that there is nothing to worry about.”

It’s a nice ultimatum: If you don’t like FX-Experts… leave. But don’t leave empty handed! Take your principal + profit with you!

Now, little moments like that just engender that much more faith in me towards FX-E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home