Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Daily10Surf No More

Anyway, I think it's no more. (Daily10Surf that is.)

Might be time to suss out a new and better surf then... watch this space. I'm inclined to wait and try to hold off to an obvious 'big gun' arrives. But then what am I gonna do with my surfing addiction?

I see some people dancing the ashes claiming that it was from the guys behind Daily11Surf...

So?

Seriously, ALL admins for surfs are basically scammers. Most of them come from the masterminds behind one or another.

So, a surf that had massive potential, went for a bit over a month, had a 'professional' approach, and garnered heaps of buzz (Daily11) but shot itself in the foot too early...

Theoretically such 'professional' scammers should be able to pull off another month or two.

Of course they were scammers, but if it was from the Daily11 guys, they've proven they're GOOD scammers! (As in able to build momentum.)

Anyone, I only had one upgraded ref., a guy I know from HYIPD, so hopefully he is not too much out of pocket.

It just makes me shake my head, the self righteousness of people who claim "see, I told you it was from the Daily11 guys!" Well, guess what people - "see, 90% of HYIPs and surfs are from the same interlinked group of scammers!"

There's no room for smarm in game-playing. Cos we know it's a game. Or at least, I hope we do.

Okay, okay... there's room for smarm when educating the masses who think it is a 'real surf' with 'honest admin.' :)

However, plenty of room for "I told you so's!" when a program claims to be legit or many think it is (*cough* SwissCult *cough*.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home