Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Not Much

Title says it all. Not much of interest for me in this arena at the moment.

Diggos is still paying and I'm weighing up how far to play it hard before I start to syphon off some profit. I've got a good feeling (though just a feeling but let's hope it's Grand Funk more than a feeling) they'll be around for a while yet.

GlobalAdsPro continues to impress. I'm surprised to not see so many people jumping on the bandwagon in an explosive manner, but as long as they keep lesiurely boarding then it's 'all good.'

I was tossing up whether to give 12by12 a go but then decided against it. It may have worked for 12DP, and I have faith in Dave to an extent, at least in his motivations, but I find that the huge INSTANT hype the program garnered, as well as a massive influx of members combined with mucking about with a dodgy site that is on-again off-again (such a thing sets off the masses) and things like missing referral commissions make me think twice. 12DP lasted so long because of steady, prolonged growth. 12by12 hit really hard to the jaw, and then has sat back weaving and bobbing. When nearly all the members of the community jump in first few days, where has it got left to go?

Like I said though, let's hope Dave's best intentions pull through for many and create a monster surf.

Everything else is chugging along nicely, hence the lack of updates. Don't forget to check out CIM Pool...

Oh, and the FXIG and NSFG returns for the month were disappointingly a little low. I usually wouldn't complain but after months and months of minimal returns compared to the explosive returns of the past, it's only human nature to be a little disappointed after placing false expectations in their head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home