Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Global Online Depository Chugging Along

Global Online Depository is still chugging along.

I had some follow up on talking to the admin's but that got lost by the wayside.

I have been a little skeptical but continue to hear good news from third parties about them being real.

The latest goss is that they are but a short distance away from being fully SEC approved, with a callsign - which means they'll be publically traded. Interesting.

In the meantime, I had a pending withdrawal for ages and I was thinking "is this the beginning of the end?"

Well, it turns out it wasn't - Buck Hunter needed my E-Gold account (although it's in my back office he needed me to add it in the comments) and sent me an email saying as much.

Pretty much, I replied with my E-Gold acct. no. and I was paid literally within an hour or two.

These happenings have made me decide to throw GlobalOnlineDepository onto my "Games/HYIPs I Like" list, and could move up further onto the 'real opportunities' list depending on what I find out.

In the meantime if you want to get in, I recommend getting in now, as compounding will be enabled for ONE MORE WEEK. Just a heads up for those who might be interested!

The 'games/HYIP' list is looking pretty healthy if I do say so myself.

Global Online Depository

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home