Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 13, 2006

KaOnline - Awesome HYIP

Yes, KaOnline.

An awesome HYIP.

Awesome, you may say? Why, this is better than everything?

No. It's just awesome within the realms of HYIPs/probable games.

I've been a bit too slack to jump into KaOnline for a while but the continued buzz has made me stand up and take notice. They've got what it takes to go the distance -

Very community active admin, who is actively seeking to push this everywhere.
Some details released.
Complicated, custom, awesome and expensive site.
9 - 11% weekly returns!
Withdrawals are mega quick.

Of course, as far as I can tell, no actual verification of the HOW they are making the money they are bringing in has been released, so they stay firmly in the the HYIP column - however they rank above everything else I have in there at the moment.

That's about it for now. I think their uniqueness and originality could see them soldier on for ages, if they're a 'game.' (That's the polite way of putting it!) And of course, so far they've positioned themselves so that all they'd need to do would be release some more tiny portions of information to start pipping the 'legit' goalpost.

KaOnline - ch-ch-check it out. (Remember I have it in my HYIP section for a reason though!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home