Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Autosurf Updates - 16th May 2006

WiredSurf

Well, I received a payment from WiredSurf for a May 10th expiry... the problem is it doesn't match up to any of my pending payments and is missing quite a bit! They're going through a lot right now but there are a lot of people who are being paid correctly so I'll keep you posted on my status.

The Matrix Daily

The Matrix Daily continues to impress me as something a little different, and the referral commissions problem should be fixed now - I recieved mine. Morpheus stated that is has to do with members who DIDN'T activate their free $5!

CompactSurfing

Once again, I was paid out by Compact in less than a day. You go girl!

Total Rune

Yesterday was compounding day, and now people can cash out any day they want (as long as it's seven days since the last cashout.) Word is that everyone is still being paid extremely promptly! Total Rune - the little engine that could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home