Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Chancer's Marketplace Round Two!

Yes, time for another shameless "Chancer's Marketplace."

This time however I bring you a much newer product that I also love dearly. (And I don't love many Ebooks dearly, but this one has enough incentives, bonuses and support of a great program that I just gotta share it with y'all!)

ZipSense Unleashed!

Ooh, I like the title. Makes it sound meatily masculine. I added the UNLEASHED part myself by the way!

I’m a supporter of Got-Zip. It’s a company that is aiming to give us - the affiliates - a chance to share in the revenue of sales geographically.

You sign up as a resident or prospector and get a stake in some land - the US at the moment (prospectors don’t have to live in the area to get a stake, so us overseas-bound people can still be part!) Then, whenever someone goes to the Got-Zip site or any of the other sites in the network and makes a purchase from the zip code/county/state that you may have a stake in, you get a share of the profits.

Very cool, with unlimited potential like a Google or an Amazon. A simple and unique concept - one of those things where you think to yourself: Why hasn’t anyone done this before?

As I said, it’s in its infancy and is experiencing steady (yet not explosive for some reason!) growth. Dan, the admin, has so many things going on with the Got-Zip network it’s not funny. The great thing is however, that when he implements something, it is never half-assed, always makes sense and is always well-thought-out (unlike the other sites you see floating around the web.)

Which brings us to ZipSense, his new riff on AdSense. (Both the propgrams and thoughts about it.)

See, us Got-Zippers get monthly commissions from revenue generated. As the site is growing, those commissions are mainly derived from AdSense.

Well Dan got up and thought: “What if I shared my thoughts on Adsense - which I have a lot of great experience in, and also derived my own geographically targetted versions of Adsense!”

And that’s what ZipSense is.

So I thought I’d pop in and show you his new ebook about ZipSense. He’s calling it a ZBook.

I always like to support Dan, and think this has got a lot of potential, and whatever he writes is usually worth a read.

So check out ZipSense

Not enough reason to check out ZipSense?

Here are the cool parts:

1. Some of the sales go back to Got-Zip as sales to be paid out to the appropriate areas! So it’s helping improve Got-Zip.
2. If you buy the book you get the following very cool deal:

A FREE TWO YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO GOT-ZIP amongst other things!

What are the other things? Well besides a packed book full of cool AdSense tips (I hold this book as being just as cool as things like The Rich Jerk and whatnot with more incentive to buy) you get other Got-Zip bonuses, other free EBook downloas, free ZipLinks (links that you can display for free all over Got-Zip which is a growing, burgeoning site as I’m sure you’ve all gathered from my glowingingneneness by now!)

To put it in marketing speak:

“100’s of Rapid Fire Tips to help you Earn More and Save More..

A 2 Year Subscription to one of the Most Innovative Internet Marketing Concepts online today..

A Guaranteed Commission every Month for 2 Years.

A Chance to have your Link Randomly Displayed for 2 years on 1000’s of Webpages (including this one).

Access to our Private Forum where we’ll be adding more tips and benefits regularly.”

And there’s more!

Check out the write up here: ZipSense.

(An EBook… sorry, a ZBook I actually like and don’t think is a waste of money! It’s also a subscription to Got-Zip, which I think, above all the other bonuses that come with the book, is the best part of it all.)

I’d tell y’all to check out Got-Zip, but by purchasing ZipSense you ARE checking out Got-Zip with a whole bunch of extras as well so I’ll just say check out ZipSense!

*end public service announcment*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home