Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 11, 2006

FX Experts Issue: Resolved

There was an issue the prior week about people not getting their payments from FX-Experts.

It was quickly ascertained that these people were the ones who received a double payment a few weeks prior - the only problem being that those who returned the overpayment still weren’t paid.

Well, Marcos is aware of the problem and has said the following:

“Some people have sent me back the overpayment using the deposit form. I usually check all the deposits in my egold history with a MEMO different from “FX-Experts Deposit”.
If you sent me back the overpayment, and your profit payment is still pending, please send me an e-mail with the BATCH NUMBER of the overpayment.
I will try to correct all the issues today. Payments still in pending need to be checked.
Thank you all”

Nice. (That was a pretty basic post and all, wasn’t it?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home